- Bonding Agent , Keying Agent တြယ္ကပ္မႈရွိေစသည္႔ပစၥည္းအၿဖစ္အသံုးၿပဳႏိုင္သည္။
- အုတ္၊ ပလာစတာ ၊ ေက်ာက္ေလာင္းၿခင္း ၊ေရကန္ ၊ ေရကူးကန္ ပလာစတာေခ်ာၿခင္း ၊ ဘိလပ္ေၿမမ်က္ႏွာၿပင္ပလာစတာတင္ၿခင္းတို႔အတြက္အထူးသင္႔ေလွ်ာ္သည္။
- CoproxCobondသည္ ၄င္းအားသီးၿခားအသံုးၿပဳႏိုင္သလိုcoprox waterproofing ေရာေႏွာအဆက္စပ္မဲ႔ေသာအလႊာ (coprox waterproof Dualcoatအၿဖစ္အသံုးၿပဳႏိုင္သည္။)
- CoproxCobondကိုကြန္ကရစ္အလႊာေပၚတြင္သုတ္လိမ္းၿပီးအေပၚမွပလာစတာေခ်ာၿခင္း ၊ ေက်ာက္ေလာင္းၿခင္းႏွင္႔ႏွစ္သက္ရာပစၥည္းမ်ားတြယ္ကပ္ေစၿခင္းအတြက္အသံုးၿပဳႏိုင္သည္။
- စြဲကပ္အားေကာင္းေသာ Bonding Agent အၿဖစ္ႏွစ္သက္သလိုအသံုးၿပဳႏိုင္သည္။
(CoproxConbond mixed withCoproxMasonary Waterproofing)
- Sufficiently aged and cured virgin mortar, screed,concrete and cement or pool plasters of recognised building mix standards.
- Good quality virgin cement and clay bricks.
Do not Apply to exterior surfaces if rain is imminent,during high winds or freezing temperatures.
a) Ensure the surfaces are free of any negative moisture. Should this not be the case,the surfaces must first be treated with Coprox Masonry Waterproofing or if necessary ,plastered with Coprox Waterproofing Cement Additive added to the plaster mix,before proceeding with the application. This applies equally to swimming pools,ponds,reservoirs and water features where high water tables may be present. Surfaces such as boundary and retaining walls must also be treated in this manner before the application commences.
b) Remove any efflorescence whilst dry using a stiff bristle scrubbing brush.
c) Where the application is being used for swimming pools,ponds,reservoirs and water features:
- (i) Remove algae and oils with a scrubbing brush using:
- 1 part of hydrochloric acid to 20 parts of water for the entire surface.
- 1 Part of hydrochloric acids to 10 parts of water for the water line and steps.
- (i)Neutralize the acid washed surfaces with copious amounts of water
- (ii) Mop up the neutralized acid wash.
(d) Remove dust,dirt and all other foreign matter.
(e) Surfaces must be completely dry and free of any moisture before application commences.
- (a) Decant 5 litres *of CoproxCobond into a clean plastic container and stir thoroughly.
- (b) Sprinkle 5 Kg of the desired colourCoprox Masonry Waterproofing slowly into the 5 litres of CoproxCobond preferably using stiming a mechanical mixing device until smooth and free of lumps. Use immediately.
- (c) Stir the solution frequently throughout the application.
- (a) Apply the first coat to the dry surfaces using a suitable brush.Brush strokes should be applied in one direction to a thickness not exceeding 1.5 mm.
- (b) Thoroughly cover depressions,fine cracks and pinholes.
- (c) When bridging joints or abutments of slabs and walls,the application should cover the joint by at least 75 mm or either side.
- a) Ideally,the second coat should be applied as soon as the first coat is touch dry,approximately 30 minutes,if the second coat can only be applied later,ensure that the first coat is completely dry and free of any moisture before the second coat is applied.
- (b) Apply the second coat at right angles to the first coat,again to a thickness not exceeding 1.5 mm.
- (c) Keep the application protected from rain.
- (d) Allow the application to dry for at least 48 hours before use.
Filling Swimming Pools,Ponds,Reservoirs and Water Features
To minimize foaming when filling swimming pools,ponds,reservoirs and water features for the first time:
- (a) Thoroughly hose down the surfaces several times with generous amounts of water 48 hours or more after the application has been completed.
- (b) Mop up the foamy water.
- (c) Proceed with the filling of clean water.
Once dry,the application is non-toxic and therefore not harmful to human,animal or plant life.However,the water must be free of any foam and allowed to age sufficiently and treated chemically before introducing fish or plants.Consult your local pet shop or water authority in this regard.In the case of swimming pools,pH levels should be properly maintained.All chemicals should be added via the weir.
For the better adhesion of plaster,screed or when using Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat as a trowel-on application, liberally brush CoproxCobond onto the wall or floor surfaces and apply the plaster,screed or Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat to the surfaces while the CoproxCobond is still tacky.
Additive to coprox waterproof dualcoat
To minimize crazing & cracking when Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat is used as a trowel-on application,substitute 1 litre of the water content with 1 litre of CoproxCobond when mixing the Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat (see Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat instructions.)
Cleaning Tools & Equipment
All tools should be cleaned with water immediately after use.If not cleaned immediately,sovents such as benzene or paint thinners can be useful in removing the hardened product.Product and waste water containing product should not be discharged directly into drains and waterways.